As with any wiki, there are some rules here, enforced by the staff. Follow these, and you will have no reason to fear getting a warning or ban.
- Conversations, applications, and roleplay should be carried out on the Discord server.
- Information should be displayed on pages.
- Unnecessary files (not used in articles or pending applications) will be deleted at the discretion of the staff.
- Unsanctioned pages will be deleted on sight.
- Templates are to be created only by the staff.
- Unsanctioned ones will be deleted.
- Comments are to be on the topic of the article.
- Unrelated comments will be deleted.
- Punishments will be determined at the discretion of the authorities.
- Anonymous contributors and solely troll/vandal accounts are subject to immediate permanent bans.
- Rules are subject to change and/or addendum without notice.
- Staff changes are done at the discretion of the founder.
- Pages and sections of archives that are declared non-canon are to be regarded as though they never happened. Pages may be deleted or edited to match the new canon.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.